MGT-642(a) / 4 crédits
Enseignant: Various lecturers
Remark: Next courses and Registration: https://www.science2market.ch/training. Application through link mandatory.
The Innosuisse Business Concept program, designed for ambitious researchers, students & faculty members of Swiss Universities and research institutes, is a fast track and hands on entrepreneurship training taught by seasoned entrepreneurs.
One day bootcamp of 12 hours to present and compete for winning venture ideas, to form project teams at the beginning of the training program.
In 10 sessions of training, followed by individual project coaching*, you will learn practical tools to transform a project idea step-by-step into a concrete business concept.
- Introduction and pitch training
- Market analysis & value proposition
- Building a strong team
- Introduction to accounting & finance
- The startup ecosystem
- Protection of IP
- Product market fit
- Financial planning
- Presenting business ideas
* two coaching sessions per team
Entrepreneurship; Startup; Business skills
By the end of the course, the student must be able to:
- Apply the gained knowledge to real life business projects and eventually create or work for startups.
Project Report and oral presentation
Dans les plans d'études
- Forme de l'examen: Rapport de TP (session libre)
- Matière examinée: Innosuisse Business Concept (FALL)
- Cours: 45 Heure(s)
- TP: 20 Heure(s)