MGT-535 / 10 credits
Withdrawal: It is not allowed to withdraw from this subject after the registration deadline.
The Transformative Projects (TP) aim to encourage the students to develop hands-on skills in industry. It reinforced project management and team work skills to solve practical issues at the crossroad of technology, management and sustainability.
Transformative Projects (TP) aim at solving applied, real-life interdisciplinary issues with technology, management and sustainability dimensions. The project outcomes aim to be transformative with regard to an existing situation, a current practice, or situation with a systemic aspect that can trigger large-scale transformation towards sustainability.
Examples of topics that could be handled in transformative projects include (among many other possible options):
- A process or organizational innovation
- A new product/service
- A new way to bring a product/service on the market so that it diffuses at a large scale (or to bring an existing product/service from niche to mass market
- Any other issue that is considered as problematic in terms of sustainability, or a solution that significantly improves a sustainability-related problem
Sustainability, technology, hands-on, project management, problem solving, industry
Course only available to SMT students. The students need to have completed all courses of the first two semesters.
Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
In the programs
- Semester: Fall
- Number of places: 40
- Exam form: During the semester (winter session)
- Subject examined: Transformative project
- Project: 10 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks