CIVIL-355 / 3 credits
Teacher: Bierlaire Michel
The course provides an introduction to the design and analysis of transportation systems for the mobility of people and goods.
Important concepts to start the course
By the end of the course, the student must be able to:
- Assess / Evaluate
- Plan and carry out activities in a way which makes optimal use of available time and other resources.
- Use a work methodology appropriate to the task.
- Take account of the social and human dimensions of the engineering profession.
- Access and evaluate appropriate sources of information.
The course will consist in ex-cathedra lectures and exercises.
written exam at the end of the semester.
In the programs
- Semester: Spring
- Exam form: During the semester (summer session)
- Subject examined: Introduction to transportation systems
- Lecture: 2 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks
- Exercises: 1 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks