MGT-579 / 3 credits
Withdrawal: It is not allowed to withdraw from this subject after the registration deadline.
Remark: Courses given on IMD Campus
Understand how to have organizational and societal impact through the understanding of self within these systems.
MGT-476 Improve your personal effectiveness
MGT-477 Improve your group effectiveness
- 1. Understand the complexity of change and modules of change management at an organizational and societal level of analysis
- 2. Learn what culture is and its impact of organizations and society
- 3. Explore collective problem solving and its challenges
- 4. Understand the importance of selfcare and stress management
- Summarize an article or a technical report.
- Plan and carry out activities in a way which makes optimal use of available time and other resources.
- Make an oral presentation.
It is a pass/fail course based on your active participation to all classes and a Reflective Essay.
In the programs
- Semester: Fall
- Number of places: 40
- Exam form: During the semester (winter session)
- Subject examined: Improve organizational & societal effectiveness
- Lecture: 2 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks